26 Oct At Home Candy Buffet
Living room update on hold as I wait for one more delivery! So this weekend I caught up on another project. Am rolling out another product on Etsy…yes, moving from the world of Stickers to Hole Punched TAGS! Are you as excited as me?? Regardless, as I thought about promoting my newest listing on Etsy I knew I needed some great photos. I wanted to create a Wedding Candy Buffet with hanging tags on all of the jars. NO, I am not over candy buffets. (see old post) I wish I could use them everywhere…would it be strange to have a candy buffet at your Thanksgiving Feast? It looked SO.DARN. CUTE!!!
Just as I was wrapping up, (and ready to DEVOUR the yogurt covered pretzels) it occurred to me that the color choices would work GREAT for a Baby Shower. Am not hosting one anytime soon but just in case you are…
~ A Very Sane Project ~
– $29.00 at the Sweet Factory for assorted candies. Let your theme dictate the colors!
– Zero on the glass vessels…just rummaged around the house (even used two wine goblets)
– Zero on the silver ribbon…from my craft stash.
– Zero on the picture frame, from my dresser and just slipped out the photo/slid in the sign!
– Tags and Sign by me and for sale soon! But even without tags go for it! Or handwrite!
– Extra bonus, set up ahead of time because most of these candies won’t get weird overnight! XO